Nos offres d'emploi
A Côté Mas, we strive to work and encourage the best talent.
Creativity, Innovation and Excellence are the key words that characterize the success of our team.
For your career offers, thank you to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See our job offer :
Coté Mas is a group dedicated to gastronomy, wines, local products, art and horsemanship in the commune of Montagnac in the Hérault (35 Km from Montpellier, 10 Km from Pézenas) in Languedoc. A Gastronomic Restaurant, Wine Bar, Wine Shop, 2 suites are integrated on the Château Paul Mas site.
The team of the Gourmet and Wine Bar consists of 10 people. We do 9 services per week. The capacity of the restaurant is 45 seats.
Your profile :
Allure, distinction and perfect mastery of the codes of the relationship with customers.
In-depth knowledge of rules and service techniques.
Know how to manage a team.
Know how to speak English.
Knowledge of wine will be a plus
The chief of rank must ensure the smooth running of the service on all its tables.
Under the authority of the room manager and after the latter takes an order, the chief of staff performs the service at the table and clears the assistance of clerks.
When setting up the tables, he checks that nothing is missing; At the time of the service, he must perfectly know the card and the dishes to be able to answer the questions of the customers, to know, to master all the techniques of presentation and cutting or even buckling. At the end of the meal, he ensures the satisfaction of the customers and makes the addition.
Position evolutive towards the status of Master of Hotel.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
At our Château Paul Mas, Domaines Paul Mas our flagship estate cover (winery with 200 hectares nearby Montpellier), we are looking (m/f) for our on site wine sales and agritourism activities: COTE MAS, our Cellar Door Manager. Coté Mas consist of a gastronomic restaurant, a wine bar, hotel suites, a horse-riding center and a wine/tasting cellar with weekly wine events.
Under the supervision of the COTE MAS General Manager, you will:
- – Wine advisor, sales, sommelier at the wine bar and at the wine cellar for tasting events
- – Advise and work on the 3 wine lists: « Easy-drinking Wines » and « Reserve Wines » (selection from our 12 estates), and the Exceptional « International Wines List».
- – Manage the shop lay out and the stock supplies and general administration of the cellar door..
- – Entertain wine professional and as well as consumers.
- – Animate and stimulate direct wine sales: local communication, social networks, internet site, promotions, POS, special events….
- Sales and marketing degree (bac +3 : equivalent of a 3 year Bachelor’s degree)
- You are open-minded, internationally inclined and are fluent in French and English. You have a natural ability for management and sales, with a passion for the world of wine and the art of living.
- At least 2 years of work experience, including internships.
Attractive salary based on previous work experience and on your sales performance.
Possibility of evolution within the group Domaines Paul Mas composed of 12 Estates and 180 employees.
Permanent contract, available immediately.