restaurant - winebar - wineshop - rooms
The awakening of the 5 senses
Restaurant - Winebar- Wineshop - Rooms
Sharing an experience
A gastronomic experience
Come and immerse yourself in the gastronomic ambiance of Côté Mas and experience ‘Rural Luxury’ in the most delightful setting.
The owner winemaker, Jean-Claude Mas, Ambassador of “Rural Luxury”, invites to his table all lovers of wine, good food and beautiful landscapes. Churchill himself would certainly not repudiated the concept, which proclaimed him “My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best.”.
Located in the heart of Domaine Paul Mas, covering 150 hectares of vineyards, scrubland, olive and truffle oaks, Côté Mas offers a gourmet and educational halt, a generous welcome where everything is implemented for the visitor enjoying moments of rare quality.
The Restaurant will be closed from 18 to 24 September and the Wine Bar from 25 September to 1 October.
The wineshop remains open during this period.
- * Open from Tuesday to Friday,
- Lunch: formule à l’ardoise.
- * Open from Tuesday to Saturday
- Dinner: la carte or the menus.
- Closed on Saturday at Lunch, Sunday and Monday.
The Wine Bar
Open from Monday to Friday
- Fun and pleasant place for a pleasant stay with the selection of chef Bertrand, located at the bottom of the restaurant Côté Mas.
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
The Wine Shop
- Open from Monday to Saturday
- Initiation to the wines of Languedoc through the wide range of Paul Mas wines which includes some 50 references. Here, the wine is king but its tariffs remain wise.
- Closed on Sunday
July 20 : Le duo « A fuego lento » Latin/Jazz (Sébastian et le guitariste de jazz Benjamin Leruitte) August 3 : La Milone en trio August 17 : Balaio August 31 : La Milone en...
Jean-Claude Mas vous invite à découvrir ses vins et leur terroir, à travers un parcours in situ sur ses différents domaines. Jean Claude Mas invites you to discover his wines and their terroir over some in situ tours across his diverse estates. It’s the opportunity...
Workshop tasting in the cellar of Côté Mas in Montagnac on Thursday 26 January from 18h30 to 20h. Theme: «The Bio at Domaines Paul Mas» Tasting with our sommelier Mathilde. A selection of 9 organic wines from Domaines Paul Mas with a discovery of olive oil from the...