restaurant - winebar - wineshop - rooms
The restaurant is closed from December 30, 2017 to January 15, 2018.
The Wine Bar is closed from December 31, 2017 to January 7, 2018.
The awakening of the 5 senses
Restaurant - Winebar- Wineshop - Rooms
Sharing an experience
A gastronomic experience
Come and immerse yourself in the gastronomic ambiance of Côté Mas and experience ‘Rural Luxury’ in the most delightful setting.
The owner winemaker, Jean-Claude Mas, Ambassador of “Rural Luxury”, invites to his table all lovers of wine, good food and beautiful landscapes. Churchill himself would certainly not repudiated the concept, which proclaimed him “My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best.”.
Located in the heart of Domaine Paul Mas, covering 150 hectares of vineyards, scrubland, olive and truffle oaks, Côté Mas offers a gourmet and educational halt, a generous welcome where everything is implemented for the visitor enjoying moments of rare quality.
Closed for holidays: The restaurant is closed from December 30, 2017 to January 15, 2018. The Wine Bar is closed from December 31, 2017 to January 7, 2018.
- * Open from Tuesday to Friday,
- Lunch: formule à l’ardoise.
- * Open from Tuesday to Saturday
- Dinner: la carte or the menus.
- Closed on Saturday at Lunch, Sunday and Monday.
The Wine Bar
Open from Monday to Friday
- Fun and pleasant place for a pleasant stay with the selection of chef Bertrand, located at the bottom of the restaurant Côté Mas.
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
The Wine Shop
- Open from Monday to Saturday
- Initiation to the wines of Languedoc through the wide range of Paul Mas wines which includes some 50 references. Here, the wine is king but its tariffs remain wise.
- Closed on Sunday
In June, we drank a lot of #rose for #winestudio. From Europe to California, we tried everything from light, summery rose to more robust styles. The one pictured here was a bubbly #brut and it was solidly my second favorite of the month (to find out my favorite, to...
About Côté Mas Brut Sparkling Rosé : "When I finally popped the cork and poured out the wine the color of a poppy flower, I had a tough time sharing it. Light bubbles, slightly dry, and flavors of ripened strawberry, this wine is made up of 70% Chardonnay, 20% Chenin...
The smoked wild trout Confit of olive oil from the vineyard, dilled sour cream, chard jelly with fennel salad => Read the full...