A gastronomic experience
Come and immerse yourself in the gastronomic ambiance of Côté Mas and experience ‘Rural Luxury’ in the most delightful setting.
The owner winemaker, Jean-Claude Mas, Ambassador of “Rural Luxury”, invites to his table all lovers of wine, good food and beautiful landscapes. Churchill himself would certainly not repudiated the concept, which proclaimed him “My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best.”.
Located in the heart of Domaine Paul Mas, covering 150 hectares of vineyards, scrubland, olive and truffle oaks, Côté Mas offers a gourmet and educational halt, a generous welcome where everything is implemented for the visitor enjoying moments of rare quality.
The charm of Château Paul Mas
Côté Mas is all about a true passion for wine, its culture, its character, the charm of Château Paul Mas.
Our innovative and authentic cuisine uses the finest seasonal produce from our neighbouring farms, market gardens and orchards.
Enjoy the Everyday Luxury
- A gourmet tasting menu: carefully put together by our Head Chef Alexandre and his team, using fresh local produce in an exceptional environment
- 10 dishes 10 wines and 5 dishes 5 wines.
- Daily blackboard lunch specials with produce fresh from the market
Lunch from 12am to 2pm / Dinner from 8pm to 10pm.
From Tuesday to Friday, The Lunch :
– Formule à l’ardoise : Côté Mas offers a lunch menu crafted with seasonal products.
From Tuesday to Saturday, The Dinner:
– La carte or the menus : Côté Mas offers “La Carte Gastronomique”, the “Gastro” menu made of our signature dishes.
Latin House Evening :
- This summer the gourmet restaurant offers you several exceptional Latin House Evening :
July 20 – 2017 – A Fuego Lento
August 3 – 2017 – La Milone
August 17 – 2017 – Urban Wood
August 31 – 2017 – La Milone